Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Pimp my old laptop!

Pimp my old laptop! Video Clips. Duration : 9.63 Mins.


edit: I now got a "new" old laptop, Compaq armada M700 pentiumIII 500mhz, updated to 480mb ram, a 1024x768 TFT LCD, 2 batteries, 8mb video card(supports D3D!!!!), good keyboard, etc. Will post a video some day. By the way the laptop in this vid is dead now, the screen backlight cable failed and I couldn't be bothered to fix it, I love my new armada M700 Old laptop description: I picked up and old Compaq Presario 1255 from a dude who didnt need it. The hardware isn't very good, but after a few modifications and upgrades I can make it more useful than my iPaq or even my phone...

Tags: presario, 1200, 1240, 1255, compaq, hp, laptop, old, winamp, dreamscene, bios

1 comment:

  1. Bright Computers online computer hardware store.Shop all type computer hardware component from here.

    ReplyDelete

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.